Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wow.

In response to Robert Paul Reyes's ''Home Schooling; Not A Good Idea'' post all I have to say is this: wow what an idiot. Why do I think Reyes is an idiot? Well for one Reyes thinks one home schooled child is how all other home schooled children are.I admit that I don't have a lot friends and I'm home schooled,but that is because I'm lazy (SOMEWHAT) and I don't get around alot.
By the way Reyes this is the U.S.A., you know the land of freedom. (;
and because I'm home schooled my parents know where I am and what I am doing.
Oh by the way, Japan's public school system is far better then our own.

1 comment:

confederateson said...

I agree. Most of what he said has been proven wrong, and the rest is just assumptions and twisted thinking. Our children are not dogs. While it is true that not everyone can homeschool, that doesn't mean no one should. The socialization card has been proven wrong. We have the right to train up our children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. What a moron!